• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

300 Ill from Olive Garden Fare

MichBill

--NY and Jersey, the hub of Ital-American cuisine. Really though, the sanctimonious bashing of chains as a dining decision while cavalierly upholding the standards of a group that extolls guilty pleasures and favorite convenience foods for fun is hypocritical .--

Yup. Go see the Applebees/Tyler Florence thread for more of the same.

I again will say that I dont like the place.. I am not saying that anyone else cant like it, it has nothing to do with your class, your character, or who you are as a person.. Its just one man's opinion, please allow me to have it with out being further attacked by the Pro-Chain Police..

As I understand, Norovirus is not necessarily food-borne, but it certainly can be

The bottom line is, the quality of the food at Olive Garden obviously had nothing to do with people getting sick, it was the dirty people who eat there.. :raz: I am just kidding...Please I am really just kidding..

Edited by Daniel (log)