• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sanzari's - Tenafly

bobferdon

I think I was probably one of the few who wrote on the place earlier, BUT, I must say I have been probably 6 times since & love it.

Service, food & ambiance are all wonderful.

I have gone with & sent many different people & have never heard a bad comment.

I suggest you try it

I think I was probably one of the few who wrote on the place earlier, BUT, I must say I have been probably 6 times since & love it.

Service, food & ambiance are all wonderful.

I have gone with & sent many different people & have never heard a bad comment.

I suggest you try it

Thank you...

RAF

• 3 months later...

So, any thoughts, comments, etc. since Jamie is no longer there? BTW, does anyone know the name of the restaurant he is at now?

I haven't been there since, but I haven't heard many favorable comments.

Thank you in advance.

Eric

Yes, sadly, it appears that this place has gone the way of most Bergen County upscale restos; Mediocre and overpriced.

Ahhh, if only the restaurants in Bergen could be more like the ones in Westchester...

Yes, sadly, it appears that this place has gone the way of most Bergen County upscale restos; Mediocre and overpriced. 

Ahhh, if only the restaurants in Bergen could be more like the ones in Westchester...

And how about some major fairly new restaurants in our own state of New Jersey?

Hank

And how about some major fairly new restaurants in our own state of New Jersey?

Amen! Hope we can get some in Bergen, we really need them! (And we can save the Tappan Zee tolls!)