• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Confection Boxes

ChristopherMichael

Does anyone know of places I can get boxes for chocolates/confections, without having them custom made? I'm not looking for your average box, maybe something with a little more creativity behind them. Thanks!

Just Google [candy boxes]

SB (loves Google!) :wink:

Does anyone know of places I can get boxes for chocolates/confections, without having them custom made? I'm not looking for your average box, maybe something with a little more creativity behind them. Thanks!

Just Google [candy boxes]

SB (loves Google!) :wink:

I have, but it always brings up the same old places witt your average box. Thanks anyway.

Have you examined Kroese? He has some very nice boxes. Check out the thread where I used one of his more unusual boxes:

http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showto...91602&hl=kroese

and here is his website:

http://www.kroese-exclusief.com/

You have to sign up in order to see the catalog, but it is free and worth the bother. Ordering is also easy and shipment prompt.

Have you examined Kroese? He has some very nice boxes. Check out the thread where I used one of his more unusual boxes:

http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showto...91602&hl=kroese

and here is his website:

http://www.kroese-exclusief.com/

You have to sign up in order to see the catalog, but it is free and worth the bother. Ordering is also easy and shipment prompt.

Now those boxes are more on track with what I'm looking for. I trued to create an account, but how long does it take for your account to be active? How long does it usually take to get your boxes shipped here in the States? By the way, thanks.

Now those boxes are more on track with what I'm looking for. I trued to create an account, but how long does it take for your account to be active? How long does it usually take to get your boxes shipped here in the States? By the way, thanks.

Rogier (the President of the company) will give you an account as soon as he knows you want one. (He's amazingly helpful. And, shipping to the US is about one to two weeks. I cannot recommend his product more...it's FANTASTIC.

Re opening an account with Kroese, I applied on line a couple of days ago and he phoned me back within two hours to ask a few questions and activate the account. He was really helpful asking what sort of product I was working with and what I was currently using.

I wish I had known about them before (saw their name here on egullet last week) I ordered my first set of boxes from a supplier here in the UK. Kroese boxes are much more eye appealing. I have to use what I have bought first but will definitley use them as soon I can justify buying more boxes.

• 7 years later...

For those looking for Kroese on the web these days, he contacted me today to let us know that his English-language website is now www.kroese-exclusive-packaging.com.

Thanks Chris - it's been a while since I looked at their site.  Lots of nice stuff and the website is much easier to navigate than before.