• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Looking for online shop that sells specific rhum?

Mickeman

Macha Fine Wine & Spirits has a very good selection. I don't see the Trois Rivieres rums on his on-line list, but you can try to contact him through the website.

La Favorite 1993 was not exported and is no longer available.

Edward Hamilton

Ministry of Rum.com

The Complete Guide to Rum

When I dream up a better job, I'll take it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all!

Im looking for online shops (preferably in Europe) that sell any of the following bottlings:

La Favorite 1993

Troi Rivieres 1977

Troi Rivieres 1980

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

I know there is a very nice shop in Cologne (Germany) that has a marvellous collection of rums (Koelner Rum Kontor, but don't pin me on the writing).

And in Hamburg (Germany) I have been to a shop with also a very nice collection.

It is a "weinhaus" of which I have lost the name. But have you checked Peters rum page? You can find adresses and websites there.

The only one I know of in Hamburg is Weinquelle (www.weinquelle.com) but they have been out of the above mentioned bottlings for over two years and Kölner rum Kontor (www.koelnerrumkontor.de) does not seem to hav them either. :sad:

Thanks for the tips though.