• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Flavor marriage game.

GTO

Most of the fruitcakes that I have experienced have little pieces of dried fruits, like RAISONS in them

"One Hundred Years From Now It Will Not Matter What My Bank Account Was, What Kind of House I lived in, or What Kind of Car I Drove, But the World May Be A Better Place Because I Was Important in the Life of A Child."

LIFES PHILOSOPHY: Love, Live, Laugh

hmmm - as it appears if you are eating good food with the ones you love you will be living life to its fullest, surely laughing and smiling throughout!!!

A dessert I'm particularly fond of at a local izakaya restaurant is vanilla ice cream topped with sweet adzuki (red) beans and crushed senbei (rice crackers).

So, take your pick... vanilla ice cream or senbei.

Joie Alvaro Kent

"I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." ~ Mitch Hedberg

Boodles, the object of the game is to match whatever came before. So something to go with 'natto'...

But thanks for getting us going again, we haven't had olive jam yet! So I'll say olive jam over roasted

Courgettes (Zucchini)

Please take a quick look at my stuff.

Flickr foods

Blood Sugar