• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Flavor marriage game.

GTO

I like to stuff zucchini halves with a Greek-spiced ground lamb mixture and cover that with bechamel (riff off of moussaka)-

GROUND LAMB.

In a loaf, roasted on an upright spit to be gyros with TADZIKI(?) the cucumber youghert sauce!

"Commit random acts of senseless kindness"

You can't make a good Lablabi (chick pea soup) without some good Harissa

aka Michael

Chi mangia bene, vive bene!

"...And bring us the finest food you've got, stuffed with the second finest."

"Excellent, sir. Lobster stuffed with tacos."

I seem to have developed an obbsession for these and they're a nice addition to cous cous...

Pickled walnuts

(GTO - pickled walnuts?!?! You're giving me a tough one, as I have nevert tried these, but I will play along and put my best effort forward)

Although I have never tasted Pickled Walnuts, I imagine that they would work well in a Spinich Salad!

(sorry all if that sucked, please don't kick me outta here!) :shock:

"One Hundred Years From Now It Will Not Matter What My Bank Account Was, What Kind of House I lived in, or What Kind of Car I Drove, But the World May Be A Better Place Because I Was Important in the Life of A Child."

LIFES PHILOSOPHY: Love, Live, Laugh

hmmm - as it appears if you are eating good food with the ones you love you will be living life to its fullest, surely laughing and smiling throughout!!!

• 4 weeks later...