• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cigar/Smoke friendly in NJ

ELA

I've been looking around for a list or info on cigar/smoke friendly restaurants, bar, lounge, etc. here in NJ. I done several searches but I am no google guru, LOL. So I figured why not look here or start one.

Here in Northern NJ -- Smoke (Chophouse) in Englewood and The Porter House in Montvale are the only two I can think of. Has Azucar re-opened in Edgewater, and do they still allow smoking upstairs in that "cigar lounge"? Nintety Grand had 90 Below, but with the recent change to The Ocean Palm, the cigar bar/lounge downstairs has been closed.

Anyplace elese? Does anyone have a link to cigar/smoke friendly places?

Thank you.

Eric

Has Azucar re-opened in Edgewater, and do they still allow smoking upstairs in that "cigar lounge"?

looks like they are in JC now.

click here

Thanks. I wasn't sure if that was a second location or what? Edgewater still "looked" open but I was more trying to keep my eyes on the road. The awning is still up as were some of the outside decorative items. Thanks again.

Eric