• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

La Signora Caffettiera

Waterzoy

I have a very old design 'La Signora' caffettiera and it needs a new rubber seal. Does anyone know of anywhere online that supplies replacement parts for stove top coffee makers? This coffee pot is a thing of real beauty (and makes a good cup of coffee) and I'm loathe to throw it out when the seal finally falls apart. Thanks.

Sorry, I don't know where you can get replacement parts but I'm more interested in the pieces beauty and quality of coffee that it yields.

Do you have it where people can see it? If not, try to make it a focus that your customers can talk about. I thinks that's better than any advertising money you can spend.

I wish you good luck in finding a replacement part!

Be daring, be different, be impractical...

Coffeepinions