• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

John Reekie

Jim McLay

John Reekie hasn't participated in the Ministry of Rum since 2004 after many years of keen involvement.

I have tried to contact him via the eGullet Membership team, but he doesn't answer any emails sent to his last contact address.

I know this isn't exactly culinary, but when you realise that all the Google searches I can think of for "John Reekie" ONLY throw up eGullet and his interest in Rum, you can see why I would like to open this topic.

The problem is that his brother Alan died very recently, and with no contact details available for John, it is likely that John is totally unaware of what has happened.

If anyone in eGullet has any way of getting in contact with John, please let me know.

I am John's first cousin.

Jimmy McLay

jmclay_ie@unison.ie

Edited by Jim McLay (log)