• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Final day for Questions

It has been an illuminating discussion so far with Jose Andres. There is still time for a few more questions, but the forum will be closed to them after 2PM Eastern Time today, Saturday the 21st of October. So hurry to get them on!

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz

The discussion is now closed to new questions. Jose will return one more time to answer questions and say "Hasta luego"

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved with this project, First, my warmest thanks and those of all the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts and Letters go out to Jose Ramon Andres and his special assistant, Laura Trevino, for taking the time and energy to make this happen.

On our end, this couldn't have been done without the help of Richard Kilgore, who is the Master Organizer of all the eG Spotlight Discussions and Special Appearances, Dave Scantland ("Dave the Cook") and Stephen Shaw ("Fat Guy") who were responsible for much behind the scenes. The team for this discussion consisted of Pedro Espinosa Silva ("Pedro"), Ron Kaplan ("ronnie_suburban"), Rochelle Reid Myers ("Malawry"), Elie Nassar (“Foodman”) and Rogelio Enríquez ("Rogelio"). Without their help in content development and planning this project could not have been nearly as successful as it was.

I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did!

In the meantime please post your comments and thanks to Jose here.

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz