• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Real Madrid vs. F.C. Barcelona

I'm watching this weekend's Real Madrid - F.C. Barcelona soccer game with some friends.  Any suggestions on dishes I should prepare?  (There will be both merengues and culés there).

Any predictions on the score? :biggrin:

Barcelona will win 0-5.............And I will only do a Barcelona-catalan menu!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

I'm watching this weekend's Real Madrid - F.C. Barcelona soccer game with some friends.  Any suggestions on dishes I should prepare?  (There will be both merengues and culés there).

Any predictions on the score? :biggrin:

Barcelona will win 0-5.............And I will only do a Barcelona-catalan menu!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

What menu would you serve to celebrate a Barcelona victory? For example, what did you serve (or eat) when Barca won the Champions League last May? It was memorable for me as I dined at minibar the night prior to the game.

John Sconzo, M.D. aka "docsconz"

"Remember that a very good sardine is always preferable to a not that good lobster."

- Ferran Adria on eGullet 12/16/2004.

Docsconz - Musings on Food and Life

Slow Food Saratoga Region - Co-Founder

Twitter - @docsconz