• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

I'll have a glass of Chardonnay with my WiFi

McFoodie

Must it be a chain?

If so, Panera Bread has free wifi and food.

Around here (in Edison and Metuchen) there are at least 4 indie coffee shops with free internet. Certainly it must be fairly common in the rest of the state too.

I've never seen the combo of wifi and wine anyplace though.

Brian Yarvin

My Webpage

Hotel with a bar?.....

T

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

Reminds me of a time I was doing technical support and a laptop was sent back to the home office broken. The note said that the user spilled some water on the keyboard. We knew it was wine the moment we opened the box. You could definitely smell it.

Moral of the story - don't mix wine and laptops!

Here in FL we a few of these new places where you can go in and have a glass of wine at a bar or table, usually someone playing some live music. They also might sell some cheese or light snacks. They will also sell wine by the bottle. The premise is to have multiple wines available for the customers to try.

:biggrin: