• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rutherford

Lima Bean

Your web site doesn't list a location; is it that b/c you're still searching for one, or are you waiting for the paperwork to be finalized before you make it public?

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."

Your web site doesn't list a location; is it that b/c you're still searching for one, or are you waiting for the paperwork to be finalized before you make it public?

We actually just found a location a few days ago, but we won't be opening for another month or so.

Congratulations! Hopefully you won't keep the address a secret from us for too long...I already have a friend chomping to know exactly where and when she can try your cupcakes. :smile:

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."

By the looks of the storefront on their blog, it's across the street from Ice Cream Charlies....the place had an "Ebay" store, and before that, a small business that made fancy cakes.

yes, that's where we are going to be located!! :)

• 1 month later...