• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Eclat Chocolates

Bobby 2 Shakes

I had my TV repaired last week and fortunately the checkbook.org recommended a shop near West Chester. Luckily, they took long enough to fix the set that the sugar buzz from eating a whole box before I got home had just worn off. I can still feel the afterglow of that second box.

I love the Calvados caramel and the ginger caramel, but there wasn't a snoozer in the bunch.

Sobbs. I made a pilgrimage to Eclat today on the way home from the Fair Foods sponsored Meadow Run Farm tour and they were closed! The sign on the door (and website) said they were open until 4 pm... we got there around 2 pm and yet they were very closed. Thank goodness I made caramels and chocolate ganache (both covered in dark chocolate of course) the other day or I would have been devastated beyond recovery.