• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

wedding registry for chocolate making products

sote23

I am sorry but I have no info on a registry. I just had to say though, you are a person of my dreams. Very smart to be seeking gifts one could really use! The alternative is to tell those you love. what you are seeking. Monetary gift cards would be an excellent way to apply the gift to things you are hoping to receive.

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."

I bought my sinsation tempering machine at Sur la Table. I don't think they have molds, but they have dipping forks. I'm sure they have a registry.

Chocolat-chocolat in Montreal has molds, but no registry, but you could probably work out some sort of arrangement with them. www.chocolat-chocolat.com

I don't know if JB Prince has a registry.

hi kerry

thanks for the info, i wil look into it and let you know what i find.

Luis

'

I bought my sinsation tempering machine at Sur la Table.  I don't think they have molds, but they have dipping forks. I'm sure they have a registry.

Chocolat-chocolat in Montreal has molds, but no registry, but you could probably work out some sort of arrangement with them. www.chocolat-chocolat.com

I don't know if JB Prince has a registry.

I am sorry but I have no info on a registry. I just had to say though, you are a person of my dreams. Very smart to be seeking gifts one could really use!  The alternative is to tell those you love. what you are seeking. Monetary gift cards would be an excellent way to apply the gift to things you are hoping to receive.

thanks for the kind words. yes, might as well get something i can use instead of another toaster lol

Theknot.com has a create-a-gift option where you put in a description of the thing you are saving for, and then guests can buy american express gift certificates to help you buy it. Downside is, there is a $5 service fee per transaction.

The Kitchn

Nina Callaway

Theknot.com has a create-a-gift option where you put in a description of the thing you are saving for, and then guests can buy american express gift certificates to help you buy it. Downside is, there is a $5 service fee per transaction.

hi nina,

i will certainly take a look at it.

this is what responses i've gotten so far:

for chocolat-chocolat they said that they are wholesalers and cater to professional chocolatiers, cooking schools, chefs, etc.

they do not offer a wedding registry. Sorry

for chef rubber: they said they certainly will do a registry, but don't have the capability to do an electronic one, the guests could call and see what is still available off of a list i provide.

for bakedeco, the same as chef rubber

for pastrychef: they don't have a registry.