• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Big Beautiful Cherries

bripastryguy

Just got a whole case of them, had my counter help pit them, now what. I made cherry and almond tarts, what else. I do lots of individuals at my shop, think pastry shop not plated dessert. Im getting a call today for 2 more cases( $17.00/ case) what a steal...even if i eat them all :biggrin:

"Chocolate has no calories....

Chocolate is food for the soul, The soul has no weight, therefore no calories" so said a customer, a lovely southern woman, after consuming chocolate indulgence

SWEET KARMA DESSERTS

www.sweetkarmadesserts.com

550 East Meadow Ave. East meadow, NY 11554

516-794-4478

Brian Fishman

i dont have any cab,but i do have some beautiful merlot.... dont know if it will sell in my shop

"Chocolate has no calories....

Chocolate is food for the soul, The soul has no weight, therefore no calories" so said a customer, a lovely southern woman, after consuming chocolate indulgence

SWEET KARMA DESSERTS

www.sweetkarmadesserts.com

550 East Meadow Ave. East meadow, NY 11554

516-794-4478

Brian Fishman

Along similar lines... I had a wonderful cherry chevre tart a few years ago at Le Pichet in Seattle...it still haunts me.

I haven't yet found any recipes similar to this - but it probably wouldn't be difficult to replicate.

www.foodmigration.com