• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Tri on the plateau

I was walking about with the kids on Laurier around Fabre corner and noticed that Tri is now handling a take out sushi spot in that area. I did not have time to check out anything but it looked pretty swell (for a take out spot). Is the St-Laurent venu still there ? Has anyone enjoyed his plates recently. I'm probably gonna check him out this week.

I was walking about with the kids on Laurier around Fabre corner and noticed that Tri is now handling a take out sushi spot in that area. I did not have time to check out anything but it looked pretty swell (for a take out spot). Is the St-Laurent venu still there ? Has anyone enjoyed his plates recently. I'm probably gonna check him out this week.

tre shop is very close from my home,it is simply awasome,i entertain a lot and he is a life saver when you are not in the mood for cooking,i often wonder what the hell is he doing there ,such a talent.....................

I went for lunch there, it was quite nice. The smoked salmon looked homemade. The rolls where excellent. They offer a nice little lunch menu. They will bake a red snapper for a good price.

Service and vibe needs some work IMO. Definitely a take out spot more than a personnal labor of love.