• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Las Vegas Dinner Help

Just hired this girl who will be coming with me to Las Vegas for a convention.. I want to go to dinner with her one night as she has never been to Las Vegas before.. We are staying at the Venetian.. Are there any places that would meet this requirement.. She is young, so a hip place might be nice..

Just hired this girl who will be coming with me to Las Vegas for a convention.. I want to go to dinner with her one night as she has never been to Las Vegas before.. We are staying at the Venetian.. Are there any places that would meet this requirement.. She is young, so a hip place might be nice..

you know, there is more than one way to read this question.

:biggrin:

No matter what, I'll just suggest that you go to breakfast at Bouchon. :wink:

Edited by jsmeeker (log)

Jeff Meeker, aka "jsmeeker"

you know, there is more than one way to read this question.

:biggrin:

No matter what, I'll just suggest that you go to breakfast at Bouchon. :wink:

No, its exactly how it sounds.. :raz: Not really.. Dinner is back on actually.. She doesnt eat Kosher all the time out of the house, but definately veg.. I think we are just going to go to Olives.. They probably will have some vegetarian options..

Edited by Daniel (log)

Bouchon is located at The Venetian - always wonderful, and some great vegeterian (not vegan, right?) options.

You may also want to try Zefferino, also at The Venetian. Their trofie with pesto, green beans, and potato is heavenly. Ask for it if you don't see it on the menu, as well as other specials they may have in the back. The bitter truth is that they need to market to tourists who want lasagna and spumoni, but this place offers serious northern Italian cooking if you know to ask. I'm not sure why it doesn't get more attention. It's just like eating in Italy.