• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Diet Caffeine Free Mountain Dew

Mountain Dew is my favorite soda of all time. I really can't explain why I like I so much since I normally eschew artificially flavored products. Whatever the reason, it thrills me.

Anyway, the caffeine in it has always caused me to bounce off the walls, and, these days, I'm not eating sugar. Word has it that diet caffeine free mountain dew exists. Somewhere. I've never seen it and I've spent a great deal of time perusing soda aisles.

Has anyone else in this state seen it? Heck, I'd even drive to Pennsylvania, if someone found it there.

Well, a google search confirms that the product exists.

I just called Elliot Beverage in Bridgewater, the store with the most comprehensive selection of soda that I know of and they don't carry it. I don't think it's available in NJ. If you do a google search you'll find reference to places in PA that have it. Good luck.

Being part of the target demographic, and not to troll, but... if there's no caffeine in your Dew, what's the point? o_O

On a sidenote, does Elliot Beverage carry Leninade? If it does, I'm so there.

"Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside" -Mark Twain

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock 'n roll." -Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of The Legend of Zelda, circa 1990

Being part of the target demographic, and not to troll, but... if there's no caffeine in your Dew, what's the point?  o_O

On a sidenote, does Elliot Beverage carry Leninade?  If it does, I'm so there.

Yeah, it's like the alcohol free vodka that comes out of my tap...

=Mark

Give a man a fish, he eats for a Day.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for Life.

Teach a man to sell fish, he eats Steak

On a sidenote, does Elliot Beverage carry Leninade?  If it does, I'm so there.

Call them and find out: 732-356-0273. Or try their website. Pretty cool place, you drive in and they load up your car and then off you go. They also have beer, can't speak to the value on that but the soda selection is excellent.