• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pomegranate Juice

Dorine

I have a 10-oz./300ml bottle of Baroody Pomegranate Concentrated Juice,

product of Lebanon. Haven't opened it yet. If you tip it sideways, you see it is so thick it coats the half-inch of headspace at the top and takes a few seconds to flow back down. Nothing on the label indicates how concentrated it is, or how much to dilute it to use in recipes or just for making juice to drink. Does anybody have any idea?

If you are looking for another way to use it, pomegranate cheesecake is to die for. Elegant all out of proportion to what it actually is.

This whole love/hate thing would be a lot easier if it was just hate.

Bring me your finest food, stuffed with your second finest!

I have a 10-oz./300ml bottle of Baroody Pomegranate Concentrated Juice,

product of Lebanon. Haven't opened it yet. If you tip it sideways, you see it is so thick it coats the half-inch of headspace at the top and takes a few seconds to flow back down. Nothing on the label indicates how concentrated it is, or how much to dilute it to use in recipes or just for making juice to drink. Does anybody have any idea?

Here's a few ideas to get you started. :smile:

POM Wonderful, pomegranate juice

Pomegranate Cocktails

Shelley: Would you like some pie?

Gordon: MASSIVE, MASSIVE QUANTITIES AND A GLASS OF WATER, SWEETHEART. MY SOCKS ARE ON FIRE.

Twin Peaks