• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Fat Jack's BBQ coming to Washington Twp

jmbrightman

There are locations in Vineland and Clementon, and a new one is opening in July in the Acme Center at Greentree and Egg Harbor Rd. Anyone been? The menu boasts "championship ribs", and they have some local "bests" to their credit.

damn I thought you meant the "other" Washington Township

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

Yeah I was thinking Washington Township up here in Bergen Co too... guess they mean the one WAY down in southern NJ area. WAH! :angry:

Edited by Anonymouze (log)

Stacey C-Anonymouze@aol.com

*Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads!-G. B. SHAW

JUST say NO... to CENSORSHIP*!

Also member of LinkedIn, Erexchange and DonRockwell.

I believe that there are six Washington Townships in New Jersey including Mercer County, my home many, many years ago.

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." - Virginia Woolf

Let us see who is paying attention.

Fink is cooking at Bailey's Tavern in Blauvelt,NY and selling his BBQ better than ever with beer and more.

The best part of the Guiniea Pig? The Cheeks! Definately the cheeks!!

tried fat jack's last night, and the meats were very good. brisket was moist and tender, and had the most smoke flavor. the pork ribs were excellent, and the beef ribs were outstanding - charred, fatty, greasy and delicious in their dry rub.

Fink is cooking at Bailey's Tavern in Blauvelt,NY and selling his BBQ better than ever with beer and more.

Are you doing catering from there, Fink? A friend is looking for some barbecue catering.

Are you doing catering from there, Fink? A friend is looking for some barbecue catering.

maybe fink can start his own thread?

had beef and pork ribs from fat jack's last night, and again, outstanding. also, the collard greens and mashed potatoes with cream gravy were among the best I have tried. the ribs are better than philly fave Sweet Lucy's (but Sweet Lucy's makes a better pulled pork).