• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

formatting

Playing with my Bartender's Choice app, I made the Archangel cocktail a couple of nights ago, not realizing at first that I had already made it on the PDT thread (the recipe is identical to the PDT book, except for the absence of lemon twist). This time I used the gin specified in the recipe, which is Plymouth.

Gin, aperol, muddled cucumber.

7193179502_48ff9a0597_z.jpg

The Bartender's Choice app describes the drink as a Negroni-influenced Martini, which is an accurate description.

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Playing with my Bartender's Choice app, I made the Archangel cocktail a couple of nights ago, not realizing at first that I had already made it on the PDT thread (the recipe is identical to the PDT book, except for the absence of lemon twist). This time I used the gin specified in the recipe, which is Plymouth.

Gin, aperol, muddled cucumber.

7193179502_48ff9a0597_z.jpg

The Bartender's Choice app describes the drink as a Negroni-influenced Martini, which is an accurate description.