• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Apamate

• 1 year later...

yeah i was there a couple weeks ago. the food is as solid as it ever was -- they're doing really nice stuff, and every time i go i can't believe i don't go more often. if you go on a weeknight it's not crowded and service is pleasant and efficient. other times we've had service issues.

prices are reasonable but can add up pretty quickly if you're not careful. we didn't try the entrees, but stuck with tapas this time around. they had a scallop dish that was great. the oxtail is always good. the morcilla 'candies' are good but i wish they were more morcilla flavored.

seriously, our meal was really enjoyable. i meant to post about it before but didn't get around to it.