• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Miami International Airport vicinity

Blue Heron

• 9 months later...

I see this never got answered. :sad: We're in Miami for one night, near the airport. Save me from Kobe Japanese Steakhouse which is where my family wants to go tonight! A

Anything in this area?

Marlene

Practice. Do it over. Get it right.

Mostly, I want people to be as happy eating my food as I am cooking it.

I see this never got answered. :sad: We're in Miami for one night, near the airport. Save me from Kobe Japanese Steakhouse which is where my family wants to go tonight!  A

Anything in this area?

No brainer, Marlene. Do Michy's. Reviews and thread here:

Michy's thread

About 9 miles from the airport. From MIA take the Airport Expressway (112 I think) east past I-95 , go North on Biscayne Blvd. It's at 6927 Biscayne Blvd, which means you will find it in the area of Biscayne Blvd and NE 69th street.

If that doesn't float your boat, there are a lot of other places to eat on Biscayne.

Edit to add: Oh, and pick up some Plant City strawberries while you are here. They are perfect right now.

Edited by annecros (log)