• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

I'm positive that Pryde's in"Old Westport" is in KC, MO, just north of the Plaza. Westport is a small shopping area consisting of great bars, pubs and mom-and-pop food joints. None of it fine dining, but a great place to party on Friday and Saturday nights!

I'm betting on Moosnsgrl

J <-- hasn't lived in KC for 10 years, so if I'm wrong, forgive me! :raz:

Jamie Lee

Beauty fades, Dumb lasts forever. - Judge Judy

I totally missed this until Dividend told me everyone thought it was going to be me blogging. You guys don't know me very well . . . I am w-a-y too lazy to blog and I would have to clean and re-arrange for about six months to post pictures of my cabinets online!

I'm glad someone took the initiative, though, and she's doing a great job of showcasing our fair city, with great support from Sandy who knows more about his hometown than I will learn if I live to be 100.

Judy Jones aka "moosnsqrl"

Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.

M.F.K. Fisher

My guess is someone from the Netherlands, but not Chufi because she has already done one recently. Last time we had someone from the Netherlands, I guessed markemorse, so that's my guess again (though I know there are others in that area).

I DEFINITELY need another clue.

Looks like Holland to me but then I have always been geographically-clooless. (Hey, I get lost in the mall).

Doddie aka Domestic Goddess

"Nobody loves pork more than a Filipino"

eGFoodblog: Adobo and Fried Chicken in Korea

The dark side... my own blog: A Box of Jalapenos

looks like some sort of windows in the wall? a fortification against the French hehe or perhaps it's in Ireland, the weather looks foggy enough, altho England has had a shedload of bad weather lately, hmmm....basically no idea