• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

Will there be a blog next week?  This week seemed very long without a blog to read!

after a few days I started checking on the hour. It is the only thing that gets me to spring.

Ah, it's been way too long since I did a butt. - Susan Fahning aka "snowangel"

--------------------

One summers evening drunk to hell, I sat there nearly lifeless…Warren

Whew. It's been so cold in MN that I am exhausted, and fortunately, we won't travel far for the next blog, which begins on Monday (January 28). Two teaser photos:

gallery_28660_5638_234862.jpg

gallery_28660_5638_132520.jpg

Any more of our next blogger's teasers would give s/he away, but be prepared for a celebration, and a housewarming or sorts!

Susan Fahning aka "snowangel"

• 3 weeks later...

Ta da! A teaser photo:

gallery_6263_3_56467.jpg

If you can guess what this is, you'll have a clue (think where this person posts most often!). Oh, and it's difficult to arrange a blog and have a dialogue when the person live a LONG way from Minnesota! We will see a first time blogger, and I'm really excited about this one for reasons I will reveal later on.

I'm thinking no one will guess th is one, which will be a badge for me!

Jackal...but would he put bread in a plastic bag?

T

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

At first I thought the bread looked like pan de sal from the Philippines. Then the flowers and roadside goats threw me off.

Doddie aka Domestic Goddess

"Nobody loves pork more than a Filipino"

eGFoodblog: Adobo and Fried Chicken in Korea

The dark side... my own blog: A Box of Jalapenos

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the road again, and our next blog will start later today or tomorrow (time difference between Minneapolis and ????).

Our next blogger will take us to:

gallery_28660_5768_23406.jpg

And show us a lot of food!

gallery_28660_5768_34857.jpg

Guess away!

• 3 weeks later...

Not Europe. Think a long time on an airplane from Europe. Oddly, I have had two PM's guessing an Italian location. Couldn't be further, but could be that the next blogger and I have really stumped you!