• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Foodblogs: Coming Attractions

• 2 weeks later...
The next blog starts on March 4.  I offer two photos, but no other clues because you all seem to so good a guessing correctly!

gallery_6263_3_17654.jpg

gallery_6263_3_116196.jpg

Ok, I'm getting Korea and some sort of savory pie - my guess is the Domestic Goddess.

The next blog starts on March 4.  I offer two photos, but no other clues because you all seem to so good a guessing correctly!

gallery_6263_3_116196.jpg

Ok, I'm getting Korea and some sort of savory pie - my guess is the Domestic Goddess.

Yes, I recognize this counter top from someone's fried chicken pictorial. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Rebecca, ask and you shall receive!

You folks are so good at guessing that I'm almost hesitant to give any clues, but a couple of photos will do. No more clues.

gallery_27785_2788_288121.jpg

gallery_27785_2788_87796.jpg

This blog starts on Monday, March 19 and goes for a week. Enjoy!

Edited to correct starting date of blog!

Susan Fahning aka "snowangel"

Hmmm. Seems no one is able to guess! So, a hint. We move to a coast of the USA! And, it's an area that I don't think has seen any snow this winter (or perhaps any winter!).

Hmmm.  Seems no one is able to guess!  So, a hint.  We move to a coast of the USA!  And, it's an area that I don't think has seen any snow this winter (or perhaps any winter!).

Aha! Anne Cross? or is it Crosse?

"Commit random acts of senseless kindness"

• 2 weeks later...

Kept you waiting for a clue as to our next blogger, didn't I?

About this photo, this person says "each of the ingredients on the cutting board will be used in a different meal during the week. None of the ingredients will be used together in a single dish, though some might appear at the same meal with another."

gallery_6263_3_108184.jpg

The items on the left and right appear to be miso to me.

Some sort of soy sauce (or related) on top?

Corn or other vegetable starch on the bottom?

---

Erik Ellestad

If the ocean was whiskey and I was a duck...

Bernal Heights, SF, CA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...