• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Table Hopping With Rosie 4/26

Rosie

I thought Mark and Courtney had shelved the idea of selling Epernay and moving to Ithaca. Obviously, not so. We will miss them. Any idea if the new owners are planning to make changes re: the menu and/or hours of operation?

If I still lived in NJ I would be crying right now at the loss of this fine institution. No wait, I can't stand these people. I wonder if this means I am allowed to come back? The new chef says he is happy to accomodate diners requests. What a novel idea...

"It's better to burn out than to fade away"-Neil Young

"I think I hear a dingo eating your baby"-Bart Simpson

Adegiulio--are you saying that you will now order salad at Epernay? I've always loved the food there and assume that since the chef has been working with Mark for four years that the quality will remain the same. If you're in this part of NJ be sure to PM us.

Edited by Rosie (log)

Rosalie Saferstein, aka "Rosie"

TABLE HOPPING WITH ROSIE

Adegiulio--are you saying that you will now order salad at Epernay? I've always loved the food there and assume that since the chef has been working with Mark for four years that the quality will remain the same. If you're in this part of NJ be sure to PM us.

hey ant-nee, the bad news is that the new guy was the guy doing the salads for mark. you'd do well to stay up in NY if you know what's good for you.

Edited by tommy (log)