• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

San Antonio Winery

JayBassin

I used to live in Los Angeles in the late '70s and early '80s, and frequented a family-owned winery called San Antonio right down town. Recently revisited LA (haven't been back in 25 years), but couldn't find San Antonio Winery in the phone book. Anyone know what ever happened to them?

He who distinguishes the true savor of his food can never be a glutton; he who does not cannot be otherwise. --- Henry David Thoreau

I used to live in Los Angeles in the late '70s and early '80s, and frequented a family-owned winery called San Antonio right down town. Recently revisited LA (haven't been back in 25 years), but couldn't find San Antonio Winery in the phone book. Anyone know what ever happened to them?

They are still there. Part of the Maddalana Winery

Just Google the name. It comes up. I visited in 2000.

737 Lamar Street

Los Angeles, CA 90031

323 223 1401

323 221 7261 fax

RAF