• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Mac nut cream pies?

Ono Loa

Hi i am new to this board i have been lurking for while so i thought i would join up.

i am in Honolulu for 10 days and i would love to find a bakery that makes mac nut creme pies....i LOVE them !

any help you can give would be great ! mahalo

OOPS!!! sorry i should have checked my message sorry about the spelling LOL! i do that all the time.

Edited by Ono Loa (log)

Hi i am new to this board i have been lurking for while so i thought i would join up.

i am in Honolulu for 10 days and i would love to find a bakery that makes mac nut creme pies....i LOVE them ! 

any help you can give would be great !  mahalo

OOPS!!!  sorry i should have checked my message sorry about the spelling LOL! i do that all the time.

Ted's Bakery. period. You can go to the bakery or find outlets at various markets or restaurants.

Do not accept less.

any help you can give would be great !   mahalo

OOPS!!!  sorry i should have checked my message sorry about the spelling LOL! i do that all the time.

Ted's Bakery. period. You can go to the bakery or find outlets at various markets or restaurants.

Do not accept less.

WOW thanks ! i will make sure i get there tomorrow.

and thanks to everyone for not making fun of my spelling i am very dyslexic and some things get by me ...as i too often forget to check my stuff.

i would like to post more here i have lots of questions.

cant wait to get to teds !

• 3 months later...
Ted's Bakery.  period.  You can go to the bakery or find outlets at various markets or restaurants.

Can one find Ted's on other islands besides Oahu? like Big Island, Maui or Kauai?

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GREAT! Thats good to know since i will be a permanant resident on Oahu in September....and costco will be the first place i go.

Costco in Honolulu and Hawaii Kai has some good cream pies in a refrigerated case. I think that they might be "Anna's" brand.