• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BottleRocket

BottleRocket

I saw the thread about Buffalo and am seriously considering it. Ruth had issued an invitation to the one in 2018 but I was unable to fit that one in, not to mention I felt way too green to be able to keep up!  I'm hoping for this year to be THE YEAR that I can expand my knowledge base in a serious way. I'm a master procrastinator so I'll need to know how long I have to ponder and commit to Buffalo though. And regarding the video, I tend to be pretty dang forgiving of questionable results when I'm extremely thirsty for information....

BottleRocket

BottleRocket

I saw the thread about Buffalo and am seriously considering it. Ruth had issued an invitation to the one in 2018 but I was unable to fit that one in, not to mention I felt way to green to be able to keep up!  I'm hoping for this year to be THE YEAR that I can expand my knowledge base in a serious way. I'm a master procrastinator so I'll need to know how long I have to ponder and commit to Buffalo though. And regarding the video, I tend to be pretty dang forgiving of questionable results when I'm extremely thirsty for information....