• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Free Food/Drinks or Buy/Try One Get Some Free

Anonymouze

What places are giving away free food, drinks or "give-aways"?

Picnic has fun interesting quizzes every now and then if you get something right you get 10% off your meal.

(I got some right but I wasn't ordering that day - heh - I got about 90% right, so I feel I have bragging rights!!!!!)

I know that Quizno's has a special (you have to ask for the coupon) that if you buy x amount of sandwiches you get one free.

Domino's has that $5.00 deal if you buy 3 medium one topping pizza's or more $5.00 each also they have a Tuesday special buy a large pizza at menu price and get a second pizza of equal or lesser value free!

I got motivated to find out after seeing "Ham on the street" eating "free" stone soup, dandelion salad and other "freebies". Free is a GREAT four letter word! :laugh:

Stacey C-Anonymouze@aol.com

*Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads!-G. B. SHAW

JUST say NO... to CENSORSHIP*!

Also member of LinkedIn, Erexchange and DonRockwell.

Well, since they are reopening soon (for those of us in Central and South Jersey)...Rita's Water Ice has a card you can get punched for each purchase and after you fill it (maybe 10 purchases?) you get one free. I've noticed that a lot of the local bagel/sandwich shops have cards like that, so if you are a regular customer you can get a freebie pretty easily.

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast" - Oscar Wilde

I have a coupon that says "Buy one Whopper, get one free." :)

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." ~Winston Churchill

Morels- God's gift to the unworthy human species

I have a coupon that says "Buy one Whopper, get one free."  :)

I used mine already

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

Here are some online specials and other bargains I found. One was using my old "friend" Wisekat.

http://www.wisekat.com

Peapod - Home-Food-Shopping

Desc:$10 off $75 first purchase Coupon Code AFFL3 Expiration None Listed!

Stonewall Kitchen (I love their sauces and stuff!) 10% off product of the month.

http://www.thokalath.com/coupons/free_prin...coupon.php#food

Coupons for some fast food places and Quizno's,Subway etc. , Chuck-E-Cheese for those who have kids, Pizza chains etc.

I know that City Pizza :wub: in Westwood on Kinderkamack has pizza for only $6.99 for a plain pie on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I love their pizza (as does everyone else at our office) and this is a great deal for you pizza lovers.

Stacey C-Anonymouze@aol.com

*Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads!-G. B. SHAW

JUST say NO... to CENSORSHIP*!

Also member of LinkedIn, Erexchange and DonRockwell.

• 2 weeks later...

McDonalds is giving away sheets of coupons (I think there are 6 on the page)... one of which is good for a free cup of the premium coffee. There is also BOGO for Filet o Fish, Premium coffee, breakfast sandwich, and 2.99 for 20 nuggets.