• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Big Honkin' New 48" Sub-Zero

FabulousFoodBabe

I have a Liebherr that I bought at Albert Lee Appliance. I would recommend both the refrigerator and Albert Lee.

We just have one 24" unit, with the freezer on the bottom. Super quiet, and very sleek.

Brilliant! And you are just down the road. I will check out Albert Lee on my next visit.

Liebherr is one of those companies you just have to believe in: like Porsche or Linn Audio or Apple or Leica or Lagavulin or Harley Davidson or The Folio Press.

I have a Liebherr that I bought at Albert Lee Appliance. I would recommend both the refrigerator and Albert Lee.

We just have one 24" unit, with the freezer on the bottom. Super quiet, and very sleek.

Brilliant! And you are just down the road. I will check out Albert Lee on my next visit.

Liebherr is one of those companies you just have to believe in: like Porsche or Linn Audio or Apple or Leica or Lagavulin or Harley Davidson or The Folio Press.

Ducky ... closer to home, check out Midland Appliances. I'm pretty sure they carry Liebherr as well. Midland in general is a pretty good source for the European appliances. HERE is their list of manufacturers. If you go to their Kingsway showroom, see if you can spot my display. :biggrin:

A.