• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fat Guy

Society Public Filings and Annual Report

4 posts in this topic

The eGullet Society's annual report for the fiscal year beginning 1 October 2004 and ending 30 September 2005, as well as our IRS form 990, New York State form CHAR500 and IRS 501c3 determination letter, are now available for public download here and on GuideStar.org.

eGS_2004_2005_annualreport.pdf

eGS_2004990EZand2004CHAR500_filecopies.pdf

eGS_501c3determinationletter.pdf

With relish,

Steven A. Shaw aka "Fat Guy"
Co-founder, Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, sshaw@egstaff.org
Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code
Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)

The eGullet Society's annual report for the fiscal year beginning 1 October 2005 and ending 30 September 2006, as well as our IRS form 990 and New York State form CHAR500, are now available for public download here and on GuideStar.org. We are also pleased to present our 2007 strategic plan.

eGS_2005_2006_Annual_Report_FINAL.pdf

eGS_2007_strategicplan_FINAL.pdf

eGS_2005_2006_form990package_FINAL_PUBLIC.pdf

With relish,

Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)

The eGullet Society's annual report for the fiscal year beginning 1 October 2006 and ending 30 September 2007, as well as our IRS form 990 and New York State form CHAR500, are now available for download on the Society's Guidestar page.

The eGullet Society's filings for the fiscal year beginning 1 October 2007 and ending 30 September 2008, including our IRS form 990 and New York State form CHAR500, are available for download on the Society's Guidestar page. For the most recent fiscal year, beginning 1 October 2008 and ending 30 September 2009, our filings should be available in early 2010.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0