• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cockspur VSOR in Europe

Kristian

I've been trying to search through various online rum shops, especially in Germany, but I have been unable to spot anyone selling Cockspur VSOR in Europe. Knowing that there are numerous European rummies here, I finally decided to turn to those wiser than I and ask for help.

So, if anyone can point me to the right direction, I'd be grateful!;)

EDIT: Also, if someone would be willing to donate a picture of the bottle for my rum review page, I'd be even more grateful! :)

Edited by Kristian (log)

I've been trying to search through various online rum shops, especially in Germany, but I have been unable to spot anyone selling Cockspur VSOR in Europe. Knowing that there are numerous European rummies here, I finally decided to turn to those wiser than I and ask for help.

So, if anyone can point me to the right direction, I'd be grateful!;)

EDIT: Also, if someone would be willing to donate a picture of the bottle for my rum review page, I'd be even more grateful! :)

I haven't been able to find it either (on the web or in London). I'll keep you posted if I do.

Bret

I ve got a half full bottle here in front of me and Ihave just had a good sip to remind myself what its like. And also a real bummer - I'm off to Barbados in March!

If you want a photo I'll try and get one sorted for you. If you want me to try and organise some, send me a PM and I can see what's what.

• 1 month later...
I ve got a half full bottle here in front of me and Ihave just had a good sip to remind myself what its like. And also a real bummer - I'm off to Barbados in March!

If you want a photo I'll try and get one sorted for you. If you want me to try and organise some, send me a PM and I can see what's what.

I just saw this article

http://www.drinks-business-review.com/arti...23-1DF1805BC623

London-based spirits group Blavod Extreme Spirits has added Cockspur Rum to its UK portfolio from July 1 in a move to extend distribution of the brand

Hopefully they will distribute the VSOR expression.

Bret