• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create an account.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sara Moulton

Thank You and Good Bye

1 post in this topic

I want to thank you all for a great week. I thought this was going to be interesting but I had no idea just how interesting. You are a very passionate, well educated group. As I mentioned in one of my posts I am not used to discussion boards being this nice. I know that Chris, Fifi and Snowangel worked very hard to make it nice for me but somehow I think you all are very respectful to begin with.

I want to especially thank Richard Kilgore who I believe got me into this mess to begin with and Chris Amirault as well as Fifi and Snowangel who spent so much time on making this a quality week.

I will have to visit often now that I see how interesting your threads are. I could learn alot.

Thank you!

Sara Moulton

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0