• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

London: Fish & Chips, a Spot of Tea, and Sweet Desserts

I cannot remember if "Fish" restaurant beside the Borough Market had F&C's but they had some outstanding seafood the last time I was there.

Cheers,

Stephen

"who needs a wine list when you can get pissed on dessert" Gordon Ramsey Kitchen Nightmares 2005

MY BLOG

Tea & desserts = The Wolseley (Piccadilly) or Tea Palace in Notting Hill

F&C - not my thing but Nautilus (27-29 Fortune Green Rd, London, UK - England NW6 · 20-7435 2532 ...) has been mentioned on this board.

In fact there are numerous debates about F&C herewith (as well as tea) if you scroll through past threads...

Tea & desserts = The Wolseley (Piccadilly) or Tea Palace in Notting Hill

F&C - not my thing but Nautilus (27-29 Fortune Green Rd, London, UK - England NW6 · 20-7435 2532 ...) has been mentioned on this board.

In fact there are numerous debates about F&C herewith (as well as tea) if you scroll through past threads...

I highly recommend the Nautilus. I and my other half ate there last year and it was delicious.