• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Transit98

Transit98

All-Clad non-stick works well. I have the All-Clad 4 space waffle maker with non-stick parts - the batter has never stuck and I never had to butter the grittle. I was surprised just how well the thing works and clean up is me wetting a paper towel and going over the grittle when done. And I put chocolate chips ontop of the batter once I pour it in - the 1 or 2 chips left come off very easily.  

I also have the All-Clad pancake grittle for the top of the stove that is non-stick. Works great and I've had it for 5 years.

Transit98

Transit98

All-Clad non-stick works well. I have the All-Clad 4 space waffle maker with non-stick parts - the batter has never stuck and I never had to butter the grittle. I was surprised just how well the thing works and clean up is me wetting a paper towel and going over the grittle when done. And I put chocolate chips ontop of the batter once I pour it in - the 1 or 2 chips left come off very easily.