• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Anchor OSA around Philly/South Jersey

john b

Has anyone seen it in stores? I've checked a few of my local stores and nobody has it. A woman at Canal's (Rt 73, Marlton) told me they didn't get any in this year.

John

"I can't believe a roasted dead animal could look so appealing."--my 10 year old upon seeing Peking Duck for the first time.

You might be able to find it at Total Wine/Liquor World on Naamans Road in Claymont. I've bee Anchor Steam selections there. Also, try Canal's on Rt. 130 near Delran. At worst, you could try State Line Liquors across the border in Maryland.

Has anyone seen it in stores?  I've checked a few of my local stores and nobody has it.  A woman at Canal's (Rt 73, Marlton) told me they didn't get any in this year.

Canal's in Delran is close to home, so I'll give that a try. I'm headed to South Philly this afternoon so I'm going to check Bell Beverage.

Thanks.

John

"I can't believe a roasted dead animal could look so appealing."--my 10 year old upon seeing Peking Duck for the first time.