• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sushi Chef Needed!

chefreit

I need a Sushi Chef for Sat. about 6-9pm.

The party is located in Fords NJ. I will provide all necessary products.

For more info please email me ASAP!

Do not need to be a chef perse. If you can roll sushi your hired.

Chefreit@optonline.net

Edited by chefreit (log)

I Will Be..................

"The Next Food Network Star!"

Do you have a Whole Foods, Wegman's or gigantic supermarket that has a sushi section nearby? Go ask one of those guys if they want to make a little extra holiday cash. They already have the appropriate uniform!

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

Do you have a Whole Foods, Wegman's or gigantic supermarket that has a sushi section nearby?  Go ask one of those guys if they want to make a little extra holiday cash.  They already have the appropriate uniform!

I have asked everybody, and I'm running out of time.

Do you have a Whole Foods, Wegman's or gigantic supermarket that has a sushi section nearby?  Go ask one of those guys if they want to make a little extra holiday cash.  They already have the appropriate uniform!

Have you tried calling your local caterers and seeing if they have anyone on staff you could hire for the night??

Sorry, that's my last flash of genius. I thought the supermarket sushi chefs would be the answer.

Katie M. Loeb
Booze Muse, Spiritual Advisor

Author: Shake, Stir, Pour:Fresh Homegrown Cocktails

Cheers!
Bartendrix,Intoxicologist, Beverage Consultant, Philadelphia, PA
Captain Liberty of the Good Varietals, Aphrodite of Alcohol

Have you tried calling your local caterers and seeing if they have anyone on staff you could hire for the night??

Sorry, that's my last flash of genius. I thought the supermarket sushi chefs would be the answer.

Just hired one from SHOPRITE!