• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pichet Ong website

tan319

You click on 'Welcome', in the middle of the chocolate circle.

I tried that and it wouldn't let me in. I just tried it again and there's still no link for me anywhere on the page--not even the welcome. I must be missing a plug-in or something. Oh well, shoganai, as they say in Japan.

it may be that you need a flash plug-in or some other tech-y thing in order to access the web-site. it seems to be working fine from what i can tell.

i know that i sometimes have problems with certain web sites when i use my mozilla browser but when i use internet explorer it will work. it could be your browser as well.

I definately can't get in to the site as well and have never had a problem with not having the right "tech" to work a website. Her webmaster needs to jump on the game and figure it out.

Dean Anthony Anderson

"If all you have to eat is an egg, you had better know how to cook it properly" ~ Herve This

Pastry Chef: One If By Land Two If By Sea

My Mozilla lets me in but when I went to the recipes, all I get are photos. They're beautiful. But I've clicked on every square inch of their pages and there is no moving on.

I think there was a "misnomer" with the pictures of the desserts being under the catagory 'Recipes'.

There are some recipes listed in the "articles" heading.

There's a very good chance it's a work in progress.

2317/5000

Dude, that mango kulfi: was it molded in a Dixie cup?

Some of his plating is quite beautiful. I love the presentation of the papaya pudding.

Dude, that mango kulfi: was it molded in a Dixie cup?

Nope, looks like an actual Kulfi mold like they sell at indian foodstuff stores. Not that theres anything wrong with dixie cups. I use em...one less thing for the dishwashers to lose/break.

Those plates do look really nice. Especially the rose box. I would ruin at least seven of those every service with my hot hands.

Edited by Sethro (log)

I tried using a computer at work, but still no go!

Would someone mind giving me the url of the next page, or some other page after the welcome page?  Maybe I could get in that way.  I really want to see those pictures!

Here you go:

http://www.pichetong.com/home.php

The initial page also doesn't work for me in Explorer, but works fine in FireFox (although the layout is messed up).

Baker of "impaired" cakes...