• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

I thought we had a thread on just "Stand Mixers" but can only find ones from ten years ago so am posting here.

If anyone is interested, I am going to sell my AEG mixer (aka Ankarsrum, Electrolux DLX-2000 Magic Mill Assistant  - 450 Watt,  Metallic Grey

8-Quart  well cared for.  

I have not used it at all for the past four or five years, since I stopped baking large batches of bread.  I kept thinking I would get back into it when my health improved but apparently that is not going to happen. 

I have always taken very good care of my appliances and this is no different.

I have to package it and weigh it to figure out how much the shipping will be since it is heavy and large.  If anyone is in the greater Los Angeles area, I will be willing to drive as far as the San Fernando Valley - maybe the Northridge mall or Burbank - I am limited in how long I can sit.  Valencia or Santa Clarita would be even better.  

If anyone thinks they might be interested, send me a personal message.  

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.55.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.56.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.58.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.58.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 8.58.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 9.00.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 9.00.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 9.01.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 9.01.16 AM.png

andiesenji

andiesenji

I thought we had a thread on just "Stand Mixers" but can only find ones from ten years ago so am posting here.

If anyone is interested, I am going to sell my AEG mixer (aka Ankarsrum, Electrolux DLX-2000 Magic Mill Assistant  - 450 Watt,  Metallic Grey

8-Quart  well cared for.  

I have not used it at all for the past four or five years, since I stopped baking large batches of bread.  I kept thinking I would get back into it when my health improved but apparently that is not going to happen. 

I have always taken very good care of my appliances and this is no different.

I have to package it and weigh it to figure out how much the shipping will be since it is heavy and large.  If anyone is in the greater Los Angeles area, I will be willing to drive as far as the San Fernando Valley - maybe the Northridge mall or Burbank - I am limited in how long I can sit.  Valencia or Santa Clarita would be even better.  

If anyone thinks they might be interested, send me a personal message.