• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Where to buy Orange Blossom Water in New Jersey?

ejebud

Call Chef Central in Paramus! 201-576-0100

If they don't have it, I bet they can tell you who does. :wink:

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."

international food warehouse rt.#17n

EXCELLENT suggestion! And of course, when you're there, be sure to grab a bite at Indian Chef... :wink:

"I'm not eating it...my tongue is just looking at it!" --My then-3.5 year-old niece, who was NOT eating a piece of gum

"Wow--this is a fancy restaurant! They keep bringing us more water and we didn't even ask for it!" --My 5.75 year-old niece, about Bread Bar

"He's jumped the flounder, as you might say."

I'm sure that I have bought orange flower water locally (Montclair area). I would try Whole Foods and Kings, then any stores that have "gourmet" sections such as Bean's on Church Street or Spice it Up on Bloomfield Ave.

Joanne

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...