• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Stella! and Chef Scott Boswell

pterostyrax

When I last spoke to Boswell, he said that construction would begin on January 1st if all went well with the lease. I think he hoped to open in April, but I don't have my notes with me.

I heard of Lorin Gaudin's radio show either this week or last that the lease was signed. Sounded like he got it done later than hoped (no surprise, it had to go through the state for approval).

I just read that Stanley is scheduled to open in August. Can anyone confirm this?

When I last spoke to Boswell, he said that construction would begin on January 1st if all went well with the lease. I think he hoped to open in April, but I don't have my notes with me.

I heard of Lorin Gaudin's radio show either this week or last that the lease was signed. Sounded like he got it done later than hoped (no surprise, it had to go through the state for approval).

I just read that Stanley is scheduled to open in August. Can anyone confirm this?

I peeked in the window an hour ago. That sounds wildly optimistic. Demo work has begun in the front of the house, but they're just getting started.

Todd A. Price aka "TAPrice"

Homepage and writings; A Frolic of My Own (personal blog)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Anybody been recently? I ended up at the hotel so this would be a lovely T-day treat tomorrow. Going to call and check on availability but want to see if any updates before I book. Thanks!

ETA: I just called they are closed tomorrow - still interested as it is a possibility for Friday

Edited by heidih
add info on Thanksgiving closed (log)