• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

guess who was at JTalon this morning?

Salomon

Yeah, which food and wine show....??

Went to the Ottawa Food and Wine show two weeks ago. If we had one here this weekend I'll feel really dumb.....

Anyway... IS there a Montreal event like the annual Ottawa show??

/gth

wich food and wine show?!

I work at the Intercontinental hotel in Toronto. We had the food and wine show next door at the convention centre.

www.azurerestaurant.ca

phew! i tought i missed a wine show!!!!!

anyways the giant chef was on my plane FROM toronto to montreal

so he must have come here for a reason

maybe to eat at garcon, our #1 resto? :raz::angry::blink:

I was the field producer for the No Reservations Montreal/Quebec episode that shot here a couple of weeks ago and Jean Talon market was a must. Did you introduce yourself Salomon?

I wrote a post last month with the announcement that Bourdain would be in Montreal and the province as a whole with his production crew but I suppose that got lost in the thread shuffle. Lesley Chesterman wrote a great piece in her notebook in last Saturday's Gazette about the whirlwind week he spent here.