• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

chocolate making courses

I'm looking for a quality short chocolate making course in either London or Hampshire. My web searches have yielded nothing but corporate/gift days. I'm looking for a little more than that.

I am a complete novice. Can anyone make any recommendations please.

Many thanks

Divertimenti cookery school are running chocolate courses all week. Most are booked out but there appears to be space tomorrow for a truffle-making course:

Chocolate Truffles with Chococo

Learn the secrets to making scrumptious hand-dipped truffles from the experts at Chococo. Dorset-based Chococo was named one of the top ten chocolate makers in the UK and is known for the unique flavour combinations in their luscious truffles. In this demonstration, owners Andy and Claire will share their tips and techniques for making truffles and other delicious chocolates at home.

33/34 Marylebone High Street, Wednesday 2nd November, 11.30am - 1.00pm