• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

brinza

brinza

22 hours ago, FrogPrincesse said:

A Pink Gin with Williams Chase Elegant gin. Very interesting; it is distilled from apples and you can absolutely taste it. It was very enjoyable in this drink.

Interesting.  A friend recently brought me a bottle of Karner Blue gin from New Hampshire, which is also made from apples.  Yes, there is a decidedly different taste.  I'll have to give it a whirl in a Pink Gin.

brinza

brinza

22 hours ago, FrogPrincesse said:

A Pink Gin with Williams Chase Elegant gin. Very interesting; it is distilled from apples and you can absolutely taste it. It was very enjoyable in this drink.

Pink Gin with Williams Chase Elegant 48 gin

Interesting.  A friend recently brought me a bottle of Karner Blue gin from New Hampshire, which is also made from apples.  Yes, there is a decidedly different taste.  I'll have to give it a whirl in a Pink Gin.