• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Grancereale Cookies by Mulino Bianco

WYF

Does anyone know where I can get Grancereale Cookies by Mulino Bianco? I spent my summer in Italia and fell in love with these cookies. They are chock full of fibre, not too much sugar. I brought on pack home with me, but I'd love to get more.

I have found these at Latina, but that was at least two years ago, so I don't know if they are currently in stock.  They certainly are good, but I no longer eat an Italian style breakfast, cookie dipped in coffee.

Thanks for the help, where is Latina located?

Does anyone know where I can get Grancereale Cookies by Mulino Bianco?  I spent my summer in Italia and fell in love with these cookies.  They are chock full of fibre, not too much sugar.  I brought on pack home with me, but I'd love to get more.

I go to italy very often and also bring a pack back!\

can t believe their is another psycho like me!