• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Southern Breakfasts in DC/NoVa

danfishe

Food Lion has White Lily flour and Duke's mayo.  That's pretty much the only stuff I buy there.

Where is there a Food Lion in Rockville? Or do you drive to Virginia?

Currently, I stock up on White Lily and Duke's when I visit my old college buddies in Richmond about once a month. I'd love it if I could get it closer to home (Mont. Co.).

I only know of one food lion in NOVA and that by rt 1 close to woodbridge. But harris teeters are all over the place.

As for Duke's, are they any good. I'm a Hellmann's person but alway ready to try something new.

Food Lion has White Lily flour and Duke's mayo.  That's pretty much the only stuff I buy there.

Where is there a Food Lion in Rockville? Or do you drive to Virginia?

Currently, I stock up on White Lily and Duke's when I visit my old college buddies in Richmond about once a month. I'd love it if I could get it closer to home (Mont. Co.).

The Food lion I drive by all the time is at 845 Rockville Pike in the strip mall named Wintergreen Plaza. Sure hope this particular store stocks White Lily.