• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Weyerbacher Brewery

Lisa1349

After enjoying their 10th anniversary brew, Decadence, at Monk's recently, I decided it's time I made a pilgrimage to see their digs in Easton. Their website speaks of tours and tastings on Saturdays from 12-3.

Has anyone been? I'm planning to attend during my 'not going anywhere' vacation from work in September.

Over the years as my interest in ferments has grown, so has their skill. They're better and better all the time.

Lisa K

Lavender Sky

"No one wants black olives, sliced 2 years ago, on a sandwich, you savages!" - Jim Norton, referring to the Subway chain.

After enjoying their 10th anniversary brew, Decadence, at Monk's recently, I decided it's time I made a pilgrimage to see their digs in Easton. Their website speaks of tours and tastings on Saturdays from 12-3.

Has anyone been? I'm planning to attend during my 'not going anywhere' vacation from work in September.

Over the years as my interest in ferments has grown, so has their skill. They're better and better all the time.

They are located in a colorless, bland industrial park, but, yes, the brews have turned the corner and are top notch stuff these days.

Rich Pawlak

Reporter, The Trentonian

Feature Writer, INSIDE Magazine
Food Writer At Large

MY BLOG: THE OMNIVORE

"In Cerveza et Pizza Veritas"

They are located in a colorless, bland industrial park, but, yes, the brews have turned the corner and are top notch stuff these days.

So was the Celis brewery in Austin. Bland industrial parks don't make for bad beers.

Christopher D. Holst aka "cdh"

Learn to brew beer with my eGCI course

Chris Holst, Attorney-at-Lunch